Friday, July 24, 2009

Blame it on the Boogie!

I was at Costco yesterday and had an impulse buy (I know that surprises you). I was browsing the music section and found the "Essential Michael Jackson" and as the title implies, it was essential that I buy it.

Today we had a Watson Dance party. We had to have it without daddy. (That was okay because I wouldn't want Clay's moves to rub off on ANY of his children - they have enough teasing points with the red hair and freckles!) We listened to MJ and danced all morning. I admit I used to dance every chance I could, especially when I was alone.

Here are some of Lucy's Elaine Benice moves.


The "Thriller" album really is fabulous. I can't believe I didn't have it before. Just gotta "Rock With You!"

2 comments:

stef said...

I love it! We have DAILY boogie sessions at our house! It is usually some hip hop version of Disney classics and the occasional MJ. James broke into Billy Jean the other day and we all had a good laugh. Lucy has some killer moves!

Teresa said...

So funny! That's blackmail for when she's older. My family has loved embarrassing me over the years with my performance of singing and dancing to Elvira when I was 7.