Friday, May 16, 2008

Now I am cool too


The other night I was visiting with my good friend Jan at their brand new beautiful house and she was telling me how cool I could be if I too started a blog. She was so gracious enough to help me start this. The problem is now I just have to do the hard part by keeping it up. I don't suppose that I will be witty or intellectual by doing this, but hopefully I will be able to keep in better contact with friends and family, let alone maybe keeping a journal for my own family.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Haha! Your friend Jan is too funny.

I am glad that I found you... I am posting a link to your blog on mine whether you like it or not so you might be getting a few more visitors :)

And yes, we do all wish that we were you.

rosanne said...

Ok, I changed the post when Jan started my blog so hopefully no one else will think I'm as arrogant as that! I only hope I can be as cool as you and your blog!