Monday, August 18, 2008

Lagoon with Lucy


Lagoon is so fun...especially with family. My sister Jennefer and her family have season passes to Lagoon this summer and so my Mom thought it would be a great idea for the cousins to meet up with them a few at a time to have fun. Well, since mom was paying, I was all over that. I dropped my boys off at Grandmas, picked up a couple cousins on the way, went to my sister's house and then headed to Lagoon. We had six cousins between the ages of 7 and 10. To quote Lucy, "That was the BEST day of my LIFE!" (Maybe not my life, but it was really fun!)


Jonah, Matilda, Leanne, Lucy, and Riley (minus cranky Mitchell).

And finally got back to Grandma's where Pete was snuggling with his favorite person in the world, cousin Sydney. Thanks so much, Grandma! You ROCK!

No comments: