Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One out of two ain't bad!

Since my newly-turned 2-year-old has decided to become a parrot, I thought it was a good idea to give up some of my favorite cuss words, i.e. crap, damn it, etc...

But this weekend provided us with some comical relief. Clay was reading the newspaper and Nate jumped on his back to announce who was on the front page...we had to make sure we were hearing what he was saying...

Later, I was trying to chill him out by showing him a random book from my neighbor's house. I thought the Star Trek book would at least show some pictures that might make him stop crying
He was totally stoked with the picture of "Jesus the Klingon".

We're doing our best trying to teach him stuff, even if it turns out it isn't QUITE right sometimes.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

He is soooooo cute!!!! As long as he knows Jesus and Barack--I guess you have him on the "right" track!!! Good work!

Kristi said...

So Awesome Rosanne!

kennoncrew said...

that is hilarious!

Jess said...

Ogabama! You know I am going to have to watch this video at least one hundred times... :)