Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You know you've had too much candy when...

......your kids start asking for carrot sticks instead of pixie sticks and you get the gitters and headaches in the morning until you get your chocolate-fix. Thank goodness Halloween and the aftermath is over...anyone want to help me out by getting the rest of the candy out of my house?
And my kids won't stop wearing their halloween costumes...and Peter found a costume of his own when he tried sniffing a permanent marker yesterday...(is that Charlie Chaplain or Hitler?)

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I hear you on the candy. Every year I slowly put the bags more and more out of reach (first the top of the frige, then the laundry room, the the closet, ...)until they are forgotten about and then i throw it all away. What a waste, right? Too bad, because I certainly do not need it around here anymore! It just ends up as part of my butt!