Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cabella's



We took the kids to Cabella's in Lehi for the first time to see what all the hub-bub was about. Needless to say, Clay and I are not hunters or fishers so we didn't get it. Maybe with Clay being a gimp and all, he'll start up a "sport" like fishing. I mean, he does like "gear" and there sure is a lot of it to be bought, as Cabella's showed us! The kids did love the fishtanks, the large stuffed game strategically placed all the way around the store, and of course the "shooting range" in the rear, next to the restaurant?! Oh, and I did hear you can buy your wife a diamond while you're there, too. CRAZY! I was totally surprised to see one woman wearing a "Bambi" t-shirt there. Please, don't kill Bambi! (Sorry, Harlan!)




Will looks like he's been drinkin' a few too many beers and hanging with the wildlife too long

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love fishing, but I don't get Cabella's either...

Jill Taylor said...

I think Cabella's is pretty fun! I'm not a big hunter/fisher/outdoorsmen (big surprise), but it is an entertaining store. I've tried to email you a couple of times and apparantly I have the wrong email address. Anyway, I am keeping my Lia Sophia show open until Sunday so if you want anything just let me or Emily know. Thanks!