Monday, September 8, 2008

School begins

Will started afternoon kindergarten this last week (pictured with his pal, Scotty). Two down, two to go. I am jealous of the moms who drop their kids off in the morning not to see them until 3:20, but I know, too, that this time with my kids will be very short-lived and I'm really trying to cherish the time I have with them while they still like me (sometimes) and I can make them do what I say (sometimes). I think this picture tells you what Will really thinks of all this school stuff.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Don't feel bad about longing for a little time for yourself! YOu are one of the most incredible moms I know (and I'm NOT kidding). You're showing your children how to love life and that takes alot of time and energy. You will have earned a little peace by the time they are all finally in school! You are the kind of mom I wish all children could have.